The Canon LV-7210 was released on September 2003 and is a digital projector. It comes in the color Silver and has XGA 1024x768 resolution. The repair requires screwdrivers.

Why is my image blurry when projected onto the screen?

When I go to project my image onto the projector screen, it looks blurry and won't come into focus no matter how much I adjust the focus/zoom of the lens.

If the unit can not seem to focus no matter how much you adjust the lens please verify that the lens itself has not been scratched or damaged. If the lens is in good working condition then unplug the unit to remove power and wipe the lens with a cleaning cloth and a little bit of lens cleaner. But please be careful not to use too much cleaner because harsh chemicals will damage the lens. You can also replace the lens cover if the lens cannot be cleaned by hand. Lastly verify the actual connection of all the video wires and if they are secured correctly try using a different video wire to verify the unit's video wire has not gone bad.

Sounds like you are either too close or too far away from the screen.

Could also be caused by a low-quality screen.

Is the image you are using clear and in focus? Usually not possible to "clean-up" a poor quality image with a projector.

William Christian will be eternally grateful.