My phone got really really hot.

I wish phones were invincible my phone did something similar

Ok I was sitting on a chair and my phone was on the arm rest and when I got up it fell off cause I didn't realise it was a rocking chair. When I went to get it it fell right on its face and I thlught it wasn't that bad I could of been worse but no it won't turn on the phone was only 20% charged at the time as I was finding a charger my phone got really really hot. To the point where I could not touch it so we cold it down with an ice brick and put it on charge after being on charge for a while it still won't turn on even white that holding down the buttons. I only recently bought this phone please help. Me

Does it get hot at a certain spot like exactly under the rear camera and flashlight?

Most Helpful Answer

Replace the battery, unless it's under warranty, then let them.

iPhone batteries are like a delicate flower, and I've had the overheating and out issue happen multiple times.

A replacement battery is not too expensive...order one, install it and I'll bet all the tea in China your problem will be fixed.

finnsilver will be eternally grateful.