Convert signals into sound for your home theater

will turn on then shuts right off

I have a pioneer VSX530 and I turn it on and it light up then shuts off right away

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Jeff, According to some forums, etc. that I read possible causes are amp. shutting off, is over heating, speakers are the wrong impedance 4 Ohms instead of 8, too many speakers connected to a channel, damaged/pinched/frayed wire.

Disconnect all speaker wires from the amplifier, see if it still shutting off. If staying on, reconnect one speaker at a time, turn volume levels up and down as you add more speakers.

If amplifier turns itself off when speakers connected, check their impedance, check the wiring of the speaker that caused it to stop working.

If the amplifier is still turning off with no speakers or wires connected to the amp., it will have to be opened and checked for bad components. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

You might also check the wall plug or surge protector to see if it supplies the demand volts. I'm not a professional but nothing hurts my audio receiver would cut on and cut off also but they said it was in protector mode with happens if volume gets too load without proper speakers or fuse popped

Jeff Carr will be eternally grateful.