Released March 2016, the Rift CV1 is the first consumer-targeted virtual reality headset by Oculus.

Where can I find a replacement screen

I recent lost one screen due to a minor accident and oculus does not do repairs nor sell the parts required to do so, so i would like to know where can i go to get the necessary parts to get my cv1 back in working condition.

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

Oculus doesn't help and likely never will help with this. My best advice is to buy a cheap headset online from someone and take the parts from it or try and find a "ma and pop" shop that just so happens to deal with this stuff. My Right screen is broken and I'm just looking for a cheap set online because Oculus does nothing, but flip you off and steal your money after you break one.

This question is over a year old and still, no one has answered it? How is there zero solution to fix a screen? I need a new screen too and there appears to be no help from the oculus team.

Jeffrey Ong will be eternally grateful.