Released March 2016, the Rift CV1 is the first consumer-targeted virtual reality headset by Oculus.

Where can I find a replacement screen

I recent lost one screen due to a minor accident and oculus does not do repairs nor sell the parts required to do so, so i would like to know where can i go to get the necessary parts to get my cv1 back in working condition.

This question is over a year old and still, no one has answered it? How is there zero solution to fix a screen? I need a new screen too and there appears to be no help from the oculus team.

Hi I am the original poster of this question, I have successfully disassembled my unit before and found that whether left or right screen they use the same OLED screen, so as long as you can find a supply of the screen you can fix either side. My left screen was cracked after I dropped it and in the end I bought another oculus unit. I still have the damaged one and hope that one day i will be able to find the parts to repair it. As of now, the search for the OLED screen has been futile but will not give up the search.

Most Helpful Answer

Oculus doesn't help and likely never will help with this. My best advice is to buy a cheap headset online from someone and take the parts from it or try and find a "ma and pop" shop that just so happens to deal with this stuff. My Right screen is broken and I'm just looking for a cheap set online because Oculus does nothing, but flip you off and steal your money after you break one.

Hey guys ! I'm still looking for a replacement Oled display. Has anyone ever found a source? with ebay and Ali there is unfortunately nothing

Repair try not succeed:(

Update (10.09.2018)

hey people, I got 3 almost new displays!

sell 2 pieces.

Shipping only in EU.

who one would like to write please:)

Update (11.10.2018)

Hello ,please contact my here

https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anze...

Update (17.10.2018)

Achtung! all displasys sold

I have the same problem, I would be interested in buying a display. As far as you sell it, would you ship to Italy?

I want to buy one as well can you ship to germany

need a right display delivered to London, whats your prices, thanks

hey people, 1 screen with lens is still left.

I ship from Germany.

Price:

only screen 40 € inc. Shipping Germany .

screen with lens (left or right) 50 € incl. Shipping Germany .

greetings

willi

Jeffrey Ong will be eternally grateful.