Crank shaft positioning sensor
Where is it located on a 96 acura tl
Is this a good question?
sarahbeth2020 the CKP/CYP (CKP Crankshaft position sensor/CYP -Cylinder Positions Sensor) is behind the left camshaft pulley.
1. Remove the center bracket .
2. Turn the crankshaft so that the No. 1 piston is at top dead center.
3. Remove the upper covers.
4. Remove the timing belt from the right and left camshaft pulleys .
5. Remove the left camshaft pulley.
6. Remove the left back cover.
7. Remove the CKP/CYP sensor from the left cylinder head.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 0
Past 7 Days: 1
Past 30 Days: 42
All Time: 120