Guides for the Wi-Fi version of the iPad Mini 2. Announced October 22nd and released November 12th, 2013. The iPad mini 2, also known as the iPad mini with Retina Display, has all the pixels of the iPad Air in a smaller 7.9" form factor.

Why I have white vertical lines on the screen?

I'm using my ipad then white lines come out of nowhere. I have an image in this link (apple disscusion). Please help

https://discussions.apple.com/servlet/Ji...

This just happen to mine too.

I can get it to go away by locking the screen and unlocking, but it will fritz back again.

Mine, unlike yours, seem to keep in a horizontal direction. If I rotate the iPad, the lines rotate as well.

The reboot Apple logo is washed out.

I am really quite unhappy by this.

I wish I had an answer for you. But I don't yet.

I've factory reset the iPad, updated the firmware to 10.1.1, and restored.

It is still doing this.

What happened was that I connected my iPad to the Apple Lightening to HDMI connector with a suspect HDMI cable. I had used my regular HDMI cable the night before and it worked fine, but I found this longer one I had from my parents' place and tried to use it. I think maybe the cord did something to my iPad… maybe.

That's all I got for you. @jetaudiomedia, I hope you can figure this out too.

I "might" still have some extended warranty from my Visa on it, but we are talking mere days left.

Could you please post the link to your Apple Discussion group thread as well in case someone posts a possible answer/solution there? thx.

Hi, as I posted on the Apple Discussion page, did you ever come to any resolution for this problem? What ended up being done?

I had this happen to my gen1 ipad many years ago. I took a chance and bought a no longer charging ipad gen1 that appeared to have a good screen on ebay. When I replaced the display the issue was fully resolved. I believe it is just the screen going bad sadly.

why is this happenening help me

jetaudiomedia will be eternally grateful.