Released July 24, 2014, Amazon's Fire Phone is Amazon's first smartphone, designed to compete with iOS, Android, and Windows Phone devices.

continous boot looping issue

One day i was using my amazon fire phone at once it starts boot looping and i tried my best to solve it but i failed so, if any one knows the solution please let me know.

thank you.

Hey there! I am having the same issue and yes i did replace my Fire Phone's battery but it didn't work for me at all, it still keeps on rebooting with the newly replaced battery and both batteries are 100% fine, even tried the hard reset and everything but still... If there is any solution that could help please do share.

im facing same problem. please give some solution

I have the same problem, happened to my two fire phones. Must be a bug in OS or something.

Android Fix Kits

A new screen or battery is one kit away.

Android Fix Kits

Problem maybe in your battery. Replace it and if lucky it will boot normally. I got the same phenomenon and after tried many solutions, I replaced battery. It worked ! So, let's make your Fire great again :D.

Haroon Riaz will be eternally grateful.