Second generation of the Fairphone, made by the social enterprise with the same name. Released in December 2015. Model number: FP2-XCVR

Why is the display freezing up after one minute of use?

I have tried turning it of and on, removing the batteri and removing the screen, it still does not work. Every time I turn it back on, it freezes up after one minute of use. It will not respond to any touch, but all the images and icons are still there.

I am pretty sure that it has nothing to do with any app, since I haven't installed something in a long time, and it doesn't seem to matter if I use it or not, or what feature I use, it freezez regardlessly.

I bought the phone this summer and it has been fully functional until now.

Any advice?

It is a big Problem! Düring the phonecall, the fairphone freezes up and cannot do anything...

@petrajh , Petra, If you just bought the phone this summer it is covered by I believe 2 year warranty, return it for refund/exchange/repair. Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://fairphone.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/a...

Petra Helgesen will be eternally grateful.