The Nintendo 3DS XL 2015, marketed as the New Nintendo 3DS XL, was released October 11, 2014 in Japan and February 13, 2015 in North America.

ZR button constantly active

The ZR button isn't stuck down but it acts as if it's being pressed constantly (automatically scrolls to the right on home screen) blowing into it and pushing down doesn't help it and I don't know how else I would fix it

Sounds like there could be liquid damage around the button, which is triggering it. The only option may be disassembling this and cleaning the button mechanism with isopropyl. If this doesn't work, the mechanism will need to be replaced.

Hi i had the same issue when i re-assembled the console after a fix. If it happenned after having the console disassembled, The plug of each button need to be inserted in the good way onto the board. If the ZR button is stuck down it means that the blug is connected backwards. If the console has never been opened, it might be like Reece answered, probably liquid damage or something else makes it faulty.

Gatts will be eternally grateful.