Repair and support for the third generation of the Flip portable speaker by JBL.

Turns on but buttons not working

Question guys. All the buttons on my flip 3 suddenly does not work. I can turn it on using the power button but after that, all buttons does not work even powering it off again. What do you think guys? Thanks in advance.

See My jbl flip 3 was working out really well but until after a while the turn on button stopped working. I can't even turn it on. What I usually do is plug it to my computer and it will turn on but know it won't even turn on. The battery is at 100% and I need it fixed. Anybody know how to fix this?

Um amigo meu me trouxe uma Flip 3 para verificar este mesmo problema. Notei que o botão de pareamento não respondia ao clicar, era como ele estivesse sempre pressionado.

Então a desmontei parcialmente, igual ao vídeo: https://youtu.be/sOgtOc6pDzg

Então, com cuidado para não atingir os circuitos, utilizando uma chave de fenda, puxei um pouco a estrutura em torno do botão de pareamento, liberando a pressão que havia ali, e ela voltou ao normal.

Had the same problem. It seems like a design flow.

If you remove the 'grill-like' covering (see Youtube link below) you'll find the buttons are responsive again.

https://youtu.be/tR7RvDwhwCM

I removed the grill and voila it started responding. But as soon as I put this grill covering back on tight the same problem recurs.

So I've kept the grill covering lose. Not ideal but it continues to work.

If you have any other solutions please let me know.

How can fix it? I have this problem. Help pls

I have the same problem to idk if it not charging or if it the buttons that dont work how can i fix it

mendozarap will be eternally grateful.