The drone is a Wi-Fi capable and it's equipped with a built-in HD camera. It is used for taking pictures and filming. Model number: PF722000

Why does my drone flip on take off

I've replaced all my props and it still flips when i press the take off button

perhaps one of the propellers is harder than the other, it would make him turn. or the size of a propeller this more than another, you will have to buy other helices engines

Did you take off your props ,like most drones they have clockwise rotation props and counter clockwise rotation props ,if you have replaced them and have either cw or CCW on one side the quad will either not lift or flip over ,watch what side it flips too ,switch one prop at time untill you get it right .When you do mark them and the arm or motor housing with a mark as the back of the props are usually mark a b or c d hope this help

Make sure the correct propellers are in the correct places, colored to colored and black to black. Next, make sure you go to calibrate the drone in the flight software. Next, trim the drone, it is similar to drone calibration. If it still flips on take off, make sure propellers are tight with the tool provided, outside of that contact Parrott as it might be a software issue.

Bradley will be eternally grateful.