Repair guides and support for cars and other vehicles produced by the Chrysler division of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC.

Chrysler pt cruiser overheating

My 2007 Chrysler PT Cruiser only has 145000 miles on it the head gaskets have been spun and replaced the water pump has been replaced the timing chain has been replaced and it's overheating again why

@scareditsalemon , Amber, There can be many causes for a vehicle to overheat, low on coolant, pinched/restricted rad hose/radiator, air in cooling system, bad pressure/rad cap, faulty thermostat, failed gaskets, pump, faulty heat/temp. sensor reading incorrectly, etc.. If you feel it may be the head gasket again, have the cooling system pressure tested by a good technician to determine this. If it is the head gasket again an inferior repair may have been made and if done recently may still be under warranty, and the repairer may be able to rectify the problem and stand behind their work.

Have a good shop have a look, diagnose and estimate repair. Good luck

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Amber Perry will be eternally grateful.