How hard is a case replacement?

Hello, just got an inexpensive iPhone 6s, unfortunately the case is pretty scratched.

I was intending to replace the battery inside, and was thinking about getting a new case, in order to move all the insides over in a new case.

How hard would this repair job be?

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

That all depends on your comfort and skill levels. You will be removing every screw and flex cable on the phone, so be ready. Flex cable can tear easily and its very easy to lose track of screws since there are about 50 you have to remove when doing a case swap.

Here is a pic of the last iPhone 6 case swap I did. Note how the screws and parts are all sorted into groups to keep track of what goes where.

http://imgur.com/AoLiXcC

Victor Szulc will be eternally grateful.