Linksys EA9200 is a tri-band router that is capable of providing up to 3.2 Gbps wireless speed. Has 1GHz CPU to quickly processor all network activities and request. Has 4 Gigabit ethernet connection ports and 2 USB ports (one is USB 3.0). Is compatiable with Linksys Smart WIFI Application for smart devices. Operates on high data traffic on 5GHz band and lower traffic on 2.4 GHz band.

Why does my wireless connection keep connecting and disconnecting?

My wireless devices keep dropping connection and re-connecting randomly. The connection level shows as strong but it still drops.

Since i use this EA9200 for 13 months after my self experiencing wireless connection keep connecting and disconnecting and not able to solve by LINKSYS

You may have a problem with signal interference from other routers. You can try changing the channel your router is on. To do this you need to connect to the routers ip address. The address can be found by googling your router model ip address. Once in the settings you can try changing channels and finding which channel has the best connection.

Henry Cates will be eternally grateful.