7.9 inch display iPad Mini, with 16, 32, or 64 GB of storage.

Why are there 2 white spots on my screen

My iPad has two white dots on the top left corner of it and I don't know how to get rid of it, my iPad has been glitching lately too well I call it ghosting because it moves and types without me even touching the screen. I think the dots are there because of the glitch but I'm not quite sure does anyone have any idea what they are?

My new iPad Air has this too.

Same with my ipad Air. 2 dots & freaking out. Opening apps, emails everything without anyone touching it.

Do you know how to fix it

If you could post pics of the dots, that would help.

From what you have described, it sounds like a bad digitizer. Easy and cheap to fix. The white dots could be marks on the LCD, but without pics its not possible to say. I would start with changing the digitzer and would inspect the LCD while I was in there. Chances are that the spots are on the digi and the LCD is fine but the LCD could have also been damaged and need replacing.

No, it's a software glitch. Just restart your phone and the two white dots will go away. It happened to my iPhone when I was wiping clean my screen.

The exact same dots just appeared on my iphone for the exact same reason and restarting the phone worked. Thanks :)

Could be liquid damage (can cause a light patch where the liquid leaks onto the LCD) or the white mark could be caused by impact damage to the LCD, difficult to tell without seeing it. Are you able to add a picture?

In terms of the touch issue, has the iPad glass screen been replaced before? May not have been insulated properly by the company who did the repair. If not, it is again likely caused by liquid damage.

Yes Genius your right it's just a glitch. It randomly happened on my iPad Mini 4. I just shut down my iPad turned it back on and the dots disappeared .

Yuli bronshtein will be eternally grateful.