This dual-speed, 850-watt fruit and vegetable juicer was released in 2001. It features a stainless steel cutting disc and an extra-wide 3-inch feeder chute. Model #JE98XL.

Why won't the juicer turn on?

The juicer won't turn on and shows no signs that it is functioning correctly, if at all.

Open the base. There is a safety switch screwed on the side next to the engine. Take the two screws off and push the little lever on the switch on with tape or something permanent. Put everything back in place and it should work. I did it to mine and it took no more than 5 minutes and I'm juicing again,

how to open the base?

I can't open the base because one of the screws is stripped and I've never touch it before this. Sounds like a good solution, but I can't get to the safety switch.

Thanks for your question!

If the device won't turn on at all, it could be a sign that you have a blown fuse. This is not a quick fix, but it is do-able, so don't be discouraged!

Check out the troubleshooting page to read more about how to fix a blown fuse, and to check other possible solutions.

It could be that an internal breaker contact is not being made when the juicers arm is snapped into place for use. If you dont hear a "click", its probably the breaker contact that needs adjusting. Remove the bottom cover, and look for the contact below one of the arms internal spring hinges. Try loosening the single screw of the breaker contact base to see if the breaker makes contact with the arms hinge. You should hear a "click". If you still don't, you have to unscrew the contact base completely and"rebuild" the seat of the base with a piece of foam or tape, re-screw in place, and try again until the breaker makes contact with the arms hinge.

Can you please elaborate on how to "rebuild" the seat of the base?

Funny you should mention the henge and breaker because as we were undoing the juicer to clean we found a little both piece of plastic and although we searched everywhere there was no sign of anything broken. Except by the henge. My husband will try your suggestion and put something to hold the henge into its correct spacing and hope this works. I will come back to let everyone know what the results were. Mr. Mrs.

Before buy, any juicers read the cons carefully.

my cuisianrt juicer does not drain . the juice stays in the tray. please help.

rwest@villarealestate.com

Adam Havstad will be eternally grateful.