Microsoft's third-generation Xbox game console, released November 22, 2013.

My port to the HDMI is broken in the Xbox

My question is I broke the inside HDMI port for TV output from my Xbox one. Is there any Alternative way to play my xbox some how? If not where can I get the parts to fix it and is there a guide on that?

Most Helpful Answer

If you search "Xbox One HDMI Port" on eBay, they have the part on there. There are also lots of videos on YouTube showing how to replace it.

I would warn you though, if you don't have experience in soldering, you could damage the main board trying to remove the old port. If you're not comfortable with the repair, it would be worth having an experienced tech do the soldering work for you.

David is right. I fix lots of them where someone has tried to fix it but didn't know how. It ends up costing them a lot more because they tear the circuits traces off the motherboard.

I get that people like to fix stuff themselves but just be realistic with your abilities and tools.

you should be able to get the parts here on I fix it but maybe radioshack or some other eletronuics bussiness

ifixit does not sell those parts, nor does RadioShack or any other brick and mortar store that I know of. It's an online only part.

hdmi port replacement on xbox requires micro soldering and desoldering technique otherwise you will end up breaking the pads on logic board we have done many hdmi port replacement in our workshop for us it is easy if you live in new eland you can send it to us

Ryan will be eternally grateful.