Logitech's premiere mouse with darkfield tracking technology and free-spinning scroll wheel.

Double click when single left click function is used

Anyone know a solution to this? I try to click with the left button and it ends up double clicking. It also has trouble when click + hold is performed.

Most Helpful Answer

I have also had this problem with several Logitech mice, including the performance MX

I fixed mine by desoldering and replacing the left microswitch with another (stolen from another, broken mouse). This is reasonably straightforward if you're comfortable with soldering, it just requires quite a lot of disassembly to get to the underneath of the logic board.

Alternatively, and much more simply, you can try opening up the microswitch and bending the internal spring back into shape. This is described in detail here (not my video).

Hope that helps

Thanks for your response. I will give this a go now (managed to get my hands on a second-hand mouse) and let you know how it goes. Thanks

Don't forget buy a tool to collect tin

I think you need replace the left button micro switch

Alanah will be eternally grateful.