Made by GM. It's the eighth generation of a land yacht!

well not stay running

car dies when u roll down windows dies driving down road when u try t0 roll up windows well not resart let set for day fires right up may run for hour are 2&3 days. don't know what to do

amberroad46 what is the engine size on your Pontiac? Automatic or manual transmission? This only happens when you use the power windows? Any other time it is ok?

Amber, Have battery and alternator checked to be sure they are functioning properly. Make sure all grounds under the hood, in the cabin , battery connections and the ground buss are clean/corrosion free and tight.

Ground Buss corrosion is sort of a known issue that can make the symptoms your vehicle is demonstrating.

The ground bus connection is at the bottom of the a pillar where wires run under carpet or front door kick panel/ rocker/sill area, I believe there is a ground buss on both driver and passenger sides of the car to check and clean/repair.

Will post links to show ground buss. Check the attached links,instruction and guides. Good luck

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

amberroad46 will be eternally grateful.