Distorting Horazontal lines that multiply

My tv turns on great and seems fine at first then slowly distorting horazontal lines start to apear and multiply until and covering the whole screen. Can someone please help me fix this.

@bramsey614 could be a panel issue as well as any of the boards. Since it works fine at first and degrades with time (heat) I'd be looking at some caps issues. I would start by disassembling it and post some good images of your boards with your question. Use this guide for that. Pay close attention to the filter board as well as the control board.

Hello i bought my sanyo flat screen tv back in 2014 and now it's been a while since I watched tv or played the game it's working fine except the input list just pops up repeatedly and it acts as if im moving the cursor up and down repeatedly without using the remote it's repeatedly making the input list stay on the screen moving up and down without me using the remote and during the tv doing this it switches the channel too i used the tv buttons manually on the tv to fix it and I did the reset part auto channel scan and even tried to reboot the tv i even thought my remote control was acting up making the input list pop up like that switching channels and all but its the tv itself so i really need help in fixing it it's getting annoying and I can't watch tv or even play the game with my tv acting like this please help me out

Lisa R will be eternally grateful.