ASUS Chromebook Flip C100P was released in 2012. This laptop was the first 10-inch convertible Chromebook in the world. It is a laptop with a glorified web browser as its operating system. ASUS Chromebook Flip C100P was available with 2 GB to 4GB of RAM, and only in the silver color. Repair of this device requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Many users complained about its poor camera resolution and low pixel count.

Can I replace the screen on my Asus Chromebook C100P?

Can I replace the screen on my Asus Chromebook C100P? It is cracked and needs a new one.

Most Helpful Answer

I have the same problem. Couldn't find the replacement screen, could you?

Yes, I did. Very expensive. $177... AGParts Worldwide 220 Huff Avenue, Suite 400 Greensburg PA 15601 (724) 838-9588. This is the part number: 90NL0971-R20010 I spoke with Julie Ulery. When you order this make sure you specify the screen only or the entire casing. Not sure if they sell the screen by itself. Let me know if you need aditional help!

I found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzXCAfYG...

emarduran-

Shurla will be eternally grateful.