Error code E2 F2

Dishwasher error codes

No leak, no corrosion on my unit, put dielectric on contacts anyway everywhere. Nothing helps, still have the e2f2 code. Gonna buy a new dishwasher tomorrow :(

William, As a first step turn power off to machine for 10 minutes and see if it resets. Whirlpool gold series dishwasher error code e2 f2, means main control board is not getting correct signal from the user interface. Turn off power/breaker, remove screws holding inner door liner, remove liner and check/secure/clean all wire connections from front interface and main control board. If all good and still not working the user interface is probably faulty and has to be changed. Check the attached link,instruction and guide on how to access control and wires, Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZMU8T7N...

Thank you so much for posting the link!

My 4 wire contact to the main board was corroded so I de-energized the breaker, then I cleaned the wire contact by soaking in salt/ vinegar solution for two minutes, then baking soda/ water to neutralize. Lastly when i hooked it all up togeather, i added dielectric grease to prevent further corrosion.

God bless!

This worked perfectly for us! Thank you SO much!

Turned off breaker for 10 minutes and it did reset. Checked connections and they seemed fine with no visual corrosion or loose connection. I noticed the codes after my 15 amp breaker trips for living room lights? It’s a rent house so I’ll have landlord send someone to check out breakers. Thanks for the post!

Great info, also did as McHales and cleaned up the contacts, working again! Thanks a lot

William will be eternally grateful.