Parts & Tools

Error code E2 F2

Dishwasher error codes

No leak, no corrosion on my unit, put dielectric on contacts anyway everywhere. Nothing helps, still have the e2f2 code. Gonna buy a new dishwasher tomorrow :(

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

The budget option, covered by our Lifetime Warranty.

Shop Kits

LCD iPhone Screen Fix Kits

Cut repair costs, not quality.

Shop Kits

William, As a first step turn power off to machine for 10 minutes and see if it resets. Whirlpool gold series dishwasher error code e2 f2, means main control board is not getting correct signal from the user interface. Turn off power/breaker, remove screws holding inner door liner, remove liner and check/secure/clean all wire connections from front interface and main control board. If all good and still not working the user interface is probably faulty and has to be changed. Check the attached link,instruction and guide on how to access control and wires, Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZMU8T7N...

Thank you so much for posting the link!

My 4 wire contact to the main board was corroded so I de-energized the breaker, then I cleaned the wire contact by soaking in salt/ vinegar solution for two minutes, then baking soda/ water to neutralize. Lastly when i hooked it all up togeather, i added dielectric grease to prevent further corrosion.

God bless!

This worked perfectly for us! Thank you SO much!

Turned off breaker for 10 minutes and it did reset. Checked connections and they seemed fine with no visual corrosion or loose connection. I noticed the codes after my 15 amp breaker trips for living room lights? It’s a rent house so I’ll have landlord send someone to check out breakers. Thanks for the post!

Great info, also did as McHales and cleaned up the contacts, working again! Thanks a lot

Thanks a mill. This helped and saved me a bundle. As always give help, get help. Thanks Guys

Thank God that this worked. I could see that water and I think coffee had gotten in along the top edge from a counter top spill. There was water spots and rust above and below the control panel and circuit board. I could see corrosion on the teeth of the circuit board where the power connectors snapped on. A light sanding with a pink eraser, coated with dielectric grease, reassembled and it worked.

To clean properly you need to get the circuit board all the way out of the plastic housing. Go slow and be careful undoing all the clips and tabs.

To prevent future ingress of water from the counter top I used some foil tape to seal the edge between the door and the top edge of the control panel display.

E2 and F2 error code on a new whirlpool dishwasher model wdt730pahv0

After a pump failure covered by warranty we experienced a blown mother board also covered by warranty. Because of both issues we were without a dishwasher for 4 months due to parts on back order. Today 3 weeks after the last repair we received the e2 f2 error code. After reading this thread and dreading calling the warranty company again....I followed the steps described in the thread to clean the connector to the mother board. Boom it worked and momma gets clean dishes. It was maybe a 30 minute fix.

William will be eternally grateful.