Apple order number MC007LL/A / 27" 2560x1440 pixel display

How To Connect Apple LED Cinema Display with HDMI?

I have an Apple LED Cinema Display that has a charger, mini display port, and usb attached. My PC has an HDMI port and VGA port. How can I use the monitor with my PC?

I think you'll find getting a new graphics board with a DP connecter the easier and cheaper way.

Yes, you could fashion a collection of adapters to make this work but between the cost and the crappy output from what this display could offer I think you'll be better off with a new board.

Yes you can but you need to get a converter like this one

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/8...

Also it will only be able to support max 1280x720 @ 60Hz on 27 inch Cinema display.

Hi there 2 years late. But this is now possible with powered active adapters that are coming down in price. However it's still risky testing, I had issues testing this setup on my Mac Pro with a PC r9 280x with the HDMI port but it sort of worked. However I had complete success getting my display working with my Xbox One X. Let me know if the link doesn't work for you, I made this post myself on Reddit after many years searching for solutions for PCs and laptops, I do also have an older adapter made by Kanex that was discontinued that can convert mini displayport to dual link DVI and needs to be USB powered but works perfectly!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Xbox_One_X/comm...

Owen will be eternally grateful.