The Linksys EA6900 Smart Wi-Fi Dual Band Router is a four port wireless router with three antennas at the back of the device. The device also has two USB (3.0 and 2.0) ports for memory storage.

How can I reset the Wi-Fi network?

I forgot the password to Wi-Fi network I had set up a long time ago, how can I reset the password?

Since you forgot the password to Wi-Fi network, you need to reset the Linksys EA6900 to factory defaults. There are two (2) ways do this:

Hardware Reset

Press and hold the Reset button on the back panel of the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router for about 10 seconds then release.

Software Reset

Log in to your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account. Under Router Settings, click Troubleshooting > Diagnostics. Click Reset under Factory reset.

Since you forgot the password to your router, you need to reset it to factory defaults:

There are two (2) ways to reset the Linksys EA6900 to factory defaults:

Hardware Reset

Press and hold the Reset button on the back panel for about 10 seconds then release.

Software Reset

Resetting your router means you are willing to lose following settings.

• Router username and password.
  • Wi-Fi username and password.
  • Firewall settings.
  • Portforwards you have setup.
  • Any other changes you have made.

Sign in to the switch as a admin.

Discover the Wi-Fi secret key settings.

Sort another Wi-Fi secret word.

Spare the progressions.

Note: Those are exceptionally non specific guidelines for changing a Wi-Fi secret key. The means required to roll out any improvement to a switch's settings vary between switches from various makers, and may even be special between models of a similar switch. The following are some extra insights about these means.For knowing details you can click router helphttp://www.linksysroutersupport247.com/.

Rick Hsu will be eternally grateful.