Where can I find a replacement LCD screen

Purchase this tv from a friend the screen was cracked I was wondering where can I find a screen this size 80"

On the back of the LCD screen itself, there should be a a manufacturer's name and model number stamped (it might not be Sharp but a specialist screen manufacturer). Search online using this information. You may find, if you are lucky enough to find one, that it may cost as much as a new TV. If you do not wish to go further with fixing this TV, because of this, (as you do not know if there is anything else wrong with the TV, was it powered or turned on when the screen was cracked - if so something else may have happened to it) advertising the components of your TV, e.g. the individual circuit boards etc for sale may help to offset the cost of the purchase of the TV and perhaps a new one.

You could also search online using the make and model number of your TV to see if there are any exactly like yours for sale with another problem e.g. a faulty board etc but that still has an intact screen.

Anthony will be eternally grateful.