Ice Maker Stopped Dumping Ice

I have a 2.5 yo Samsung RF261BEAEBC/AA french door refrigerator. The icemaker has suddenly stopped dumping ice. The temperature is set to 2 degrees and the icemaker button is 'On'. When the reset button is pressed, the motor kicks in, the perfectly formed ice drops and the tray refills.

I've replace the water filter and the icemaker module, all to no avail. I've turned everything off, then back on. I'm not sure what to try next. Any help out there?

Mine makes ice but does not dispense it when the leaver is pushed all I get is water

Mine as well makes ice fine, no bad milk or soft ice cream so its freezing great it just doesn't drop the ice. I only get water

Rayesouza, is the ice maker tray not dropping the ice into the ice bucket? Or is it the dispenser on front of the door not dropping ice into your glass? This model has the ice room located top left in fresh food section, correct? If so, pull out the ice bucket and with a flashlight look at the very back of the ice room. Do you see any frost or ice anywhere?

Ice maker has been in a coma for over a year. We had a RCD trip yesterday on the fuse box and it's rebooted it into action ! This is after an engineer last year told us we'd need a new computer in the fridge.

If your having to press the reset every time to get the ice to drop it could be the ice maker sensor. Could also be the tempature isn't cold enough. If everything is cooling fine, I'd replace the ice maker. But, if you've noticed ice cream is softer or the milk taste bad, than your problem isn't in the ice maker.

Be sure to get the complete ice maker assembly and not a rebuilt one. I do replace a lot of Samsung ice makers and have a lot of problems with the rebuilt ones. Also, set your freezer to 0*

Press "Energy Saver Control Lock" (for 3 seconds)

"Energy Saver Central Lick (3sec) on door press for 3 secs. Bad that it is so hard to get this information and to post!!!!!!

The ice maker module was replaced, the temperature was set to 2 degrees, the issue was the button is not an "ice on" button but rather an "ice off" switch. It was illuminated when I checked so after turning it off and waiting about 12 hours, it started making ice again. The person that installed the module did say the switch was off but apparently he didn't wait long enough.

SFL will be eternally grateful.