The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is the larger variant of the Galaxy S6 Edge smart phone.

How to bypass a google account

I have a galaxy s6 edge plus that got stolen now, i found out who stole it and go it back but im locked out of my phone. I did the hard reset on it but, now i cant pass the google verification on it. I dont know no where that can bypass it for me??? i really dont want to get another phone. Please help??

its a samsung galaxy s7 with fingerprint code too , and i forgot my email and it had a google synced account. i tried resetting it like 2 days straight but no luck

The Samsung device has FRP (Factory Reset Protection) enabled on it.

You will need your Google Account username and Password or Samsung Account username and password that was linked to that phone to activate / finish setting up the phone.

If you don't know the email / forgot the password you can recover it through google or samsung's website probably near the login pages.

There are other ways to bypass FRP lock using flashing boxes or FRP unlock methods explained in gsmhosting forums. Make sure to downgrade phone to 6.0.1 to help with bypass FRP lock methods.

.my phone is totally lockedv up/cansee screen but buttons won;twork

plz help i need bypass code for sm-J120A

That's pretty sad, In this situation you should know about the Email ID of your Google Account which was previously synced with your device.

If you still know the Email and forgot the Password then you can request for a new password. That's a long procedure it will take almost 72 Hours to complete your password changing request.

I was searching on the Internet about the same issue, Got this guide : '''Bypass Google Account on Samsung S6 Edge''' I hope this will help you out.

what if i dont want to use the previous google account. actually no google account period. why can't i use an outlook email or something else.

May 22 2018 and cant get pass FRP on SM-G550T1, Can someone help me?

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer- I have the same problem. A "friend" stole my phone, (it's a ZTE) and instead of just resetting it, she first added her account, then removed mine before she factory reset it. So, now I have got my phone back, but Google does not accept my info for signing in, so what does a person do in THIS case? Needless to say, she is avoiding me at all costs, after denying she took it at all - in spite of the fact she had it in her purse, LOL - so getting her info to get back in is NOT happening. So am I just screwed or what?

You could just google the model name of the phone + google account bypass on youtube, there are plenty of bypass methods for google account there.

This website helped me but I got stuck on the internet part... http://www.techeligible.com/2017/12/10/b...

Solved

this site is really helped me out, try this if you want to

Bypass Google Frp Galaxy S6 Edge

Jenice will be eternally grateful.