The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is the larger variant of the Galaxy S6 Edge smart phone.

How to bypass a google account

I have a galaxy s6 edge plus that got stolen now, i found out who stole it and go it back but im locked out of my phone. I did the hard reset on it but, now i cant pass the google verification on it. I dont know no where that can bypass it for me??? i really dont want to get another phone. Please help??

its a samsung galaxy s7 with fingerprint code too , and i forgot my email and it had a google synced account. i tried resetting it like 2 days straight but no luck

The Samsung device has FRP (Factory Reset Protection) enabled on it.

You will need your Google Account username and Password or Samsung Account username and password that was linked to that phone to activate / finish setting up the phone.

If you don't know the email / forgot the password you can recover it through google or samsung's website probably near the login pages.

There are other ways to bypass FRP lock using flashing boxes or FRP unlock methods explained in gsmhosting forums. Make sure to downgrade phone to 6.0.1 to help with bypass FRP lock methods.

.my phone is totally lockedv up/cansee screen but buttons won;twork

plz help i need bypass code for sm-J120A

That's pretty sad, In this situation you should know about the Email ID of your Google Account which was previously synced with your device.

If you still know the Email and forgot the Password then you can request for a new password. That's a long procedure it will take almost 72 Hours to complete your password changing request.

I was searching on the Internet about the same issue, Got this guide : '''Bypass Google Account on Samsung S6 Edge''' I hope this will help you out.

what if i dont want to use the previous google account. actually no google account period. why can't i use an outlook email or something else.

May 22 2018 and cant get pass FRP on SM-G550T1, Can someone help me?

Hi Tracy, To access the Google Play Store you've to use the Google account and there is no other way to use Play Store. You can't use any other email for accessing the Google Play Store.

Therefore the Gmail ID and Password which used to login with the Google Play Store is the actual details which your phone asks after a hard reset as the Google Account Verification.

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer- I have the same problem. A "friend" stole my phone, (it's a ZTE) and instead of just resetting it, she first added her account, then removed mine before she factory reset it. So, now I have got my phone back, but Google does not accept my info for signing in, so what does a person do in THIS case? Needless to say, she is avoiding me at all costs, after denying she took it at all - in spite of the fact she had it in her purse, LOL - so getting her info to get back in is NOT happening. So am I just screwed or what?

You could just google the model name of the phone + google account bypass on youtube, there are plenty of bypass methods for google account there.

You ever get into your phone? I bought and gave 3 different devices to my ex who, one after another refused to believe they were secure and would literally astound you with the events I witnessed and had to live in. Each time I got the phone back but- she had attempted to turn on certain features and disable others so much that the first phone, iPhone.- she somehow locked herself out to the point I had to call Verizon tech support for a special combo of numbers and letters it was asking for. They told me to write it down three times and double triple check myself while entering the series as one mistake would completely brick the iPhone X. - a phone which at the time was 3 months on the market from its release date. And they would not be able to do anything to help.

So after that the next two were both Samsung and the middle of which is still sitting in my filing cabinet because it wants the Samsung email account that the device is registered with. Originally this device was paid and bought on my Verizon account and had been long since used when she was given it as a replacement while she decided what to do in regards of getting a new/different device or what.

So I assumed the device once she had reset it was my email. I spent over 7 hrs on the phone with different Samsung reps , each one promising to help or patch me onto the ‘TECH MASTER” who certainly would have my phone fixed in moments. Only to be connected to a new rep who didn’t even know what I was calling about. I emailed Samsung later. A little good that did. I was so frustrated i haven’t been able to even attempt to make eyes at that phone. I had all of the Samsung people I spoke with verify the email (my email) was registered to the device but 7 hrs later I found out it can be linked to more than one email. So all the reset links and emails they sent, to my secondary email account- which isn’t protocol- because the first (one linked to device) I didn’t have access too. Nothing helped. But I know it has to be possible. I just hope maybe you’ve had better luck and can share. I’ve got a note 3 and S6 now locked to her email- which I haven’t a clue even what they might be.

This website helped me but I got stuck on the internet part... http://www.techeligible.com/2017/12/10/b...

Solved

this site is really helped me out, try this if you want to

Bypass Google Frp Galaxy S6 Edge

Get back your password of the Google account by ‘forgot password’.

Jenice will be eternally grateful.