The Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ is the larger variant of the Galaxy S6 Edge.

How to bypass a google account

I have a galaxy s6 edge plus that got stolen now, i found out who stole it and go it back but im locked out of my phone. I did the hard reset on it but, now i cant pass the google verification on it. I dont know no where that can bypass it for me??? i really dont want to get another phone. Please help??

The Samsung device has FRP (Factory Reset Protection) enabled on it.

You will need your Google Account username and Password or Samsung Account username and password that was linked to that phone to activate / finish setting up the phone.

If you don't know the email / forgot the password you can recover it through google or samsung's website probably near the login pages.

There are other ways to bypass FRP lock using flashing boxes or FRP unlock methods explained in gsmhosting forums. Make sure to downgrade phone to 6.0.1 to help with bypass FRP lock methods.

That's pretty sad, In this situation you should know about the Email ID of your Google Account which was previously synced with your device.

If you still know the Email and forgot the Password then you can request for a new password. That's a long procedure it will take almost 72 Hours to complete your password changing request.

I was searching on the Internet about the same issue, Got this guide : '''Bypass Google Account on Samsung S6 Edge''' I hope this will help you out.

what if i dont want to use the previous google account. actually no google account period. why can't i use an outlook email or something else.

Jenice will be eternally grateful.