Triggering the overload on a powerboard indicates that the unit is drawing too much power.
If the micro switch that you are referring to is on the powerboard, it is there for your safety.
It may be that the powerboard safety circuit is faulty and tripping when it shouldn't but the way to prove this is to try a different powerboard that also has a safety overload switch and not to try and bypass a safety switch. If the new powerboard also trips out then this proves that the first is OK and that it was just doing its job and that there is a problem with the cleaner.
If it is found that the cleaner is drawing too much power then I suggest that you take it to an electrical repair centre for advice and repair. I do not know where you are but most electrical repairs need to be carried out by a licensed repairer.