The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

iPhone 5c Boot Loop problem

So it.s like this , iphone got an uppdate from itunes, but after than it entered into a boot loop.

The phone can be power on using the power on/off button ,but it can be turned off only using power on + home buton combo !

Phone powers on but right at apple logo, it stay there for 3 sec then the apple logo fades to grey (just like a broken lcd) then it restarts... and it does this on and on and on ... until the battery is empty.

The phone enters DFU mode , itunes recognized it, but after itunes kick the iphone from dfu mode , and itunes says "waiting for iphone", the phone restarts but instead of continuing the restore procedure , it enters the same loop ,and after 10 minutes itunes gives error .

The phone is out of warranty , and i want to save it just because it looks perfect, doesnt have any sign of usage !

Oh, and another thing i did try to put another Original apple battery (i hade in hand 6 brand new one !! ) didnt work ...

So guys i came to you for your opinion. Be free to say anything you think will fix this poor iphone !

if there are still ppl here ,i made a video ,this is the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRt8JIPU...

It's a hardware issue...I literally just had a customer in here with the same issue. 3rd one this week! I've tried everything from a iOS restore only to find out I ran into errors. Tried batteries, charging ports, screen replacements. Still nothing. Kind of reminds me of the iPhone 3G/3GS. Same exact issue when newer phones came out.

hardware ... maybe baseband ?? i remember the old user had jailbreak on it. Oh this is so sad, the phone looks so nice, i also have a new iphone 6s plus but dont want to use it for now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRt8JIPU... check it out, this is the phone and the problem

crossoverall will be eternally grateful.