colored lines on screen?

My phone has colored lines on the screen and half the screen is frozen all because I dropped it. If I repair this at the repair phone place will it restart my phone?? Like would all my photos, contacts, notes, etc be on my phone after they repair this or will i need to set it up like a new phone again?

No. Chances are, the screen is damaged and needs to be replaced. A simple, harmless repair. The only time you would lose all of your info, is if the Hard Drive was damaged.

The data is stored on a NAND flash memory chip on the logic board, it's not a hard drive but it's a solid state drive basically.

I just say hard drive because its easier understand, and because SSD's and HDD's are both technically hard drives.

Jay z will be eternally grateful.