Repair guides and support for cars and other vehicles produced by the Chrysler division of the Fiat Chrysler Automobiles US LLC.

power to the coil pack but no spark coming out new pack

1991 Chrysler New Yorker 3.3 no spark. I have a new coil pack have power going to it but none coming out is there a safety cut off switch?

I have a 2012 dodge ram 5.7 L hemi four-wheel-drive how to miss in cylinder three I replaced all the spark plugs and coil packs And I replace the hydraulic lifters in Cam shaft and it’s still showing a code for misfire in cylinder three and it won’t start now

Dave, Check all fuses, have vehicle scanned for diagnostic codes. There are a few reasons for no spark, new coil pack could be defective, crank sensor, ignition module or bad wire in primary circuit, faulty ECM/PCM.

You may have to have a good technician have a look, diagnose and estimate repair.

Second link gives detailed instructions for testing and diagnosing coil pack.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

Check the attached links,instruction and guides, Good luck

http://www.aa1car.com/library/no_spark.h...

http://easyautodiagnostics.com/chrysler/...

Most likely the crank or cam sensor. Had the same problem with my Mitsubishi. Got fuel. Had compression. Wires were all hot but no spark. New coil packs, plugs, wires, battery, fuses, but no spark so I looked into it and the crank and cam sensor is basically a distributor causing the spark to go to the coil packs and to fire in the correct order. Without them your engine will turn over but won’t start.

what about three dont fire but only one does?

nissan tida (versa ) i just only tested the coils they were firing only one weak firing , then three stopped but one was stillg firing . big problem

Can wrong timing caust crank sensor not bring current to plugs

My Toyota Avensis 1az . can wrong timing caust crank sensor not to bring current to plugs

no only if your engine is a sincronized timing then it wont give spark on spark plugs

My opel astra 1.8xe spark only on two plugs even with new coil pack what could it be

if it only pulse on 1 bank then wors case your ignition driver faulty on ecm./ecu

Dave will be eternally grateful.