Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ALCATEL One Touch.

Why does my phone keep restarting?

My phone keeps restarting, it was on 90% when this started and it just turns onto the alcatel one touch screen then restarts. I have no idea what to do , I think it might have overheated but that was 4 hours ago. Please help me.

Apart from doing a hard re-start, a lot of websites recommend uninstalling any recently downloaded apps that could be impacting on the phone. It is a bit tedious but it is the next step to a hard re-start. Mine has scaled down re-starts although I now have a different problem - with my micro sD caught in the "preparing SD card " and "remove SD card " loop!

My phone keep s telling me that it needs the first email. It phone # what could I do

Next time please give more details like the phone model and OS. In the meanwhile, you can try a hard reset - yes - you will perhaps lose all data in the internal memory. If you have a micro SD card in the phone, remove it.

Try pressing Vol UP and Power for > 6 seconds. If you get a menu, then select factory reset.

I have tried it twice and it doesn't work at all is there anything else I can do after that.

What i have found recently is that mine shuts down when opening Facebook. I tries a reset and then a Facebook re instal but today it has done it again. Its also that if you are using too much memory apps etc. Try clearing the cach or junk files. The other thing is that these phones seem to get hot and sometimes wont turn on for a while. Maybe get a cleaner with CPU cool down. Richard

It seems that facebook and Android have some sort of argument and that's why Facebook keeps dumping my phone. With regards to the memory card it could be the card itself. Try a different one and seem if that helps.

My Alcatel onetouch Fierce xl continuously displays the Brand logo for a few moments as to load but does not load just blackens the screen, vibrates and restarts again and again it will not do Anything else... Just Repetative With this! #HELP

I would let the battery go flat and leave the phone for twenty four hours after it has gone dead. I had an Alcatel that died to I thought it was broken. Two months later it switched back on again......

Alex Fisherman will be eternally grateful.