Repair guides for Android cell phones manufactured by ALCATEL One Touch.

Why does my phone keep restarting?

My phone keeps restarting, it was on 90% when this started and it just turns onto the alcatel one touch screen then restarts. I have no idea what to do , I think it might have overheated but that was 4 hours ago. Please help me.

Apart from doing a hard re-start, a lot of websites recommend uninstalling any recently downloaded apps that could be impacting on the phone. It is a bit tedious but it is the next step to a hard re-start. Mine has scaled down re-starts although I now have a different problem - with my micro sD caught in the "preparing SD card " and "remove SD card " loop!

My phone keep s telling me that it needs the first email. It phone # what could I do

Mine also keeps restarting, I have done a hard re-set/start and it's still doing this. Please help.

Mine keeps restarting. I restarted it and then it will restart on its own. I can't reset it because it shuts off immediately. I removed my sd card but it wasn't damaged. My sim card does not work too but it works on other phone.

same problem here, battery percentage was faulty then out of nowhere it started rebooting randomly when on battery power, the problem is not the battery, its the power IC, a chip in the motherboard, so im pretty sure it cant be fixed through software

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Next time please give more details like the phone model and OS. In the meanwhile, you can try a hard reset - yes - you will perhaps lose all data in the internal memory. If you have a micro SD card in the phone, remove it.

Try pressing Vol UP and Power for > 6 seconds. If you get a menu, then select factory reset.

I have tried it twice and it doesn't work at all is there anything else I can do after that.

Mine does not have factory reset button

What i have found recently is that mine shuts down when opening Facebook. I tries a reset and then a Facebook re instal but today it has done it again. Its also that if you are using too much memory apps etc. Try clearing the cach or junk files. The other thing is that these phones seem to get hot and sometimes wont turn on for a while. Maybe get a cleaner with CPU cool down. Richard

It seems that facebook and Android have some sort of argument and that's why Facebook keeps dumping my phone. With regards to the memory card it could be the card itself. Try a different one and seem if that helps.

My Alcatel onetouch Fierce xl continuously displays the Brand logo for a few moments as to load but does not load just blackens the screen, vibrates and restarts again and again it will not do Anything else... Just Repetative With this! #HELP

Mine does that too. I can't reset it because it restarts immediately.

It could be that the power button is jammed, so try hitting the device's button with the side of your hand repeatetivly, if that doesn't work then either replace the battery or the button itself

I would let the battery go flat and leave the phone for twenty four hours after it has gone dead. I had an Alcatel that died to I thought it was broken. Two months later it switched back on again......

my alcatel onetouch conquest dose the same thing it keep restarting constantly and non stop

After trying everything that has been recommended, I finally decided to do a hard reset. However, when I checked my google account to make sure everything was backed up, I found my contacts weren't. Nothing I tried would get them to back-up, so I called Consumer Cellular, my provider. We eventually discovered that my contacts weren't synched, and there was no to get them synched without re-entering them, one by one. That's when I discovered that the Contacts app that came with my phone was not Google Contast, but some knockoff made to look like it. I am guessing that it was Alcatel's version embedded in the OS, because so far, I have not been able to remove it. However, I was able to download the Google app, and import my contacts from the knockoff app. Then synching to my google account happened seamlessly, and I was able to do the hard reset. I haven't had any problems since! So much for Alcatel, yay for google, and special yay for Consumer Cellular.

But I tired backing my contacts up and it worked just fine on my idol 4s, and hard resetting did not fix the problem at all, I I did it yesterday after backing up and it had absolutely no effect, and as I said I'm pretty sure for most people it's a hardware problem that can't be fixed through software, and you have to replace the power IC on the motherboard or else

Replacing the battery seems like one of the most common fixes as well, but the service center employees told me that the problem isn't in the battery, not sure about that

Alex Fisherman will be eternally grateful.