Remove streaks from LCD after cleaning glue residue

I would like to know if before applying LOCA/OCA I must remove the streaks left from the product I use to remove glue residue on the LCD screen after having removed the broken glass.

I'm asking this because I've no problems removing the glue but I would like to know if leaving on the screens some streaks caused by the cleaner I use can cause an imperfect glass repair only (polarizer with spots, bubbles or something else).

Thanks in advance everyone :)!

Hey, thanks for your answer.

No, it's not the glue leaving the streaks but the cleaner I use.

One last question: even when I have to put the polarizer film on the iPhones' LCDs can I leave the streaks? Or I'll see marks underneath?

Thanks again!

At my shop, I refurbish screens everyday. You do not need to remove the streaks. The glue will cover that up!(as long as it's not glue that's leaving the streaks)

Hey, thanks for your answer.

Thanks again!

You can leave the streaks on bare LCD's as well, but I personally try to clean it 100%.(I'm such a perfectionist....haha)

Ahaha I see, so what do you use to get a perfect shiny streakfree LCD?

Sorry for the late response!! I use only a small dab of 91% rubbing alcohol on a clean microfiber clothe and it takes all streaks away!

Roberto Silvestri will be eternally grateful.