The world’s most famous headphone has been completely redesigned and reimagined. The new Beats Studio is lighter, sexier, stronger, and more comfortable, with precision sound, Adaptive Noise Canceling, a 20-hour rechargeable battery, and RemoteTalk. It has all the energy and excitement you expect from Beats, plus a powerful, reengineered sound.

Speaker crackles and pops

So this has nothing to do with the 3.5mm cable but the speaker itselft. My left speaker crackles and pops when i move around. Very annoying to listen to music and walk since music on left side stop and crackles. I went to a repair shop and they said if they try any harder they could break the whole thing! Don't know what to do now. Any suggestions? Would local apple shops be able to fix this? Or do i have to send it off for it to be repaired?

Anybody manage to get a handle on this? I have the same problem

Joshua a bad cable/connections could cause speaker clarity issues, if your positive not the cable, probably best to contact apple support or at least check out their trouble shooting guide.

Check the attached link,instruction and guides, Good luck.

I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

https://ca.beatsbydre.com/en/support/tro...

i'm definitely sure its not the cable as i tried 3 different types of working cables. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll try your link

Had the same problem. Even opened up the shell and checked the wiring inside. Seemed not to be the problem. After closing everything up, I found out that when you put pressure on the shell, pushing it away from the headband, the crackling stops. So I wrapped a peace of rope (5 mm. thick) twice around the shell. Downside: the shell can't move anymore. Upside: the crackling is gone.

I've had this problem too when listening while my phone was charging. I unplugged the lightning cable and the popping went away.

Your coil within the speaker driver may have popped out. If that's the case you can get it repaired. We sell the part and service if you need help reach out.

https://www.joesge.com/pages/repair-serv...

Joshua Serban will be eternally grateful.