An Android smartphone by Samsung for the Asian market, known by many model numbers, released December 2014.

mobile data not working

Mobile data not working

My galaxy a5 wont work on 3g or 4g only in 2g/edge if i try to switch on 3g only not registering in network pls help

New Battery = Faster iPhone
Fix Kits starting at $16.99

Most Helpful Answer

I assume you have probably fixed this by now, But I was having the same problem.

What solved mine easily was Apps > tap Settings > Mobile Networks. It was set on 4G/3G/2G (autoconnect) as default, I switched it to just 3G/2G (autoconnect) and it instantly connected to mobile data. Then I switched it back to 4G and It was now working with a 4G connection.

Hope this helps anyone else searching for and answer when having problems connecting to mobile data.

My Phone - Samsung A5

Super helpful..thank you..worked like a charm....

I on my mobile data but not working in my mobile when I check in other it is working mobile data on is not seen

Nice , worked very perfectly

Check that the following setting has been enabled:

Go to Home Screen, tap Apps > tap Settings scroll to and tap More networks > tap Mobile networks> tap Mobile data tap OK if prompted.

What network are you on?

Mine wasn't working but after I contacted Sky they emailed me the correct settings , which I input into my device, and now everything is working fine.

Talk to your service provider.

Mobile data usage is not responding

Hello.. same problem with my A5

But. Is it There' s no solution for this?? I mean no more ways to make the mobile data keep on without we have to changes it everytime?

There's no setting for it? Because mine is suddenly disconnect sometime and not automaticly connect..

I'm a UK TalkTalk user and could not get data working on my 2017 version of the Samsung Galaxy A5.

The fix for me was to enter the correct settings for the service providers APN.

SETTINGS-CONNECTIONS-MOBILE NETWORKS-ACCESS POINT NAMES

Talk Talk have a help page for this (and other models) see below which i followed and fixed my problem.

http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/android-phon...

The answer for others experiencing the no mobile data problem would be to check out the APN settings for their mobile and OS version from their mobile service provider.

Dear Sir,

I have Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos in this phone not showing 4G Why?

i have samsung mobile j510fn 2016 network lycamobil spain,plz help me some one,mobil data not working

Roaming is on and working put Google on Google Maps will not work Samsung A5 2017 try switching on and off roaming is definitely on anyone. Answer

No, not even showing the data connection on top screen

Hi, I've tried all the things above, but my mobile data still doesn't work. WIFI works fine though... I'm going on a vacation the 28. Th, so I'm hoping to have it fixed by then, but anything would help.

This is a very common issue many peoples face it. You need to do setting in Sim cards check from which one Sim card you want to use data. Click sim card and slect data on. Remember if you in roaming then don't forget to on roaming data.

Select also 3g,4g network that you are using. Restart your device and check again... you will enjoy the mobile data surely.

My phone is a Samsung galaxy A5 SM-A520F, I believe it can only have 1 sim card at a time?

OK. So you got the solution for your problem or not?

have you changed the APN settings on the device.

Settings>>>More Networs>>>VPN settings>>>Access Point Names.

make a new APN with the settings you get from your carrier

I have already written them a letter but they take 5 days to respond... thx though :)

My Samsung a9 shows emergency connection how can I activate the network?

Syedzafar Bedar will be eternally grateful.