An Android smartphone by Samsung for the Asian market, known by many model numbers, released December 2014.

mobile data not working

Mobile data not working

My galaxy a5 wont work on 3g or 4g only in 2g/edge if i try to switch on 3g only not registering in network pls help

Most Helpful Answer

I assume you have probably fixed this by now, But I was having the same problem.

What solved mine easily was Apps > tap Settings > Mobile Networks. It was set on 4G/3G/2G (autoconnect) as default, I switched it to just 3G/2G (autoconnect) and it instantly connected to mobile data. Then I switched it back to 4G and It was now working with a 4G connection.

Hope this helps anyone else searching for and answer when having problems connecting to mobile data.

My Phone - Samsung A5

Super helpful..thank you..worked like a charm....

I on my mobile data but not working in my mobile when I check in other it is working mobile data on is not seen

Nice , worked very perfectly

Check that the following setting has been enabled:

Go to Home Screen, tap Apps > tap Settings scroll to and tap More networks > tap Mobile networks> tap Mobile data tap OK if prompted.

Mobile data usage is not responding

Hello.. same problem with my A5

But. Is it There' s no solution for this?? I mean no more ways to make the mobile data keep on without we have to changes it everytime?

There's no setting for it? Because mine is suddenly disconnect sometime and not automaticly connect..

I'm a UK TalkTalk user and could not get data working on my 2017 version of the Samsung Galaxy A5.

The fix for me was to enter the correct settings for the service providers APN.

SETTINGS-CONNECTIONS-MOBILE NETWORKS-ACCESS POINT NAMES

Talk Talk have a help page for this (and other models) see below which i followed and fixed my problem.

http://help2.talktalk.co.uk/android-phon...

The answer for others experiencing the no mobile data problem would be to check out the APN settings for their mobile and OS version from their mobile service provider.

Dear Sir,

I have Samsung Galaxy A5 Duos in this phone not showing 4G Why?

i have samsung mobile j510fn 2016 network lycamobil spain,plz help me some one,mobil data not working

Roaming is on and working put Google on Google Maps will not work Samsung A5 2017 try switching on and off roaming is definitely on anyone. Answer

No, not even showing the data connection on top screen

Syedzafar Bedar will be eternally grateful.