RCA Android tablet with detachable keyboard, identified by model number RCT6303W87DK.

How to reset the password

how to reset the login password ????

I don't remember the password Input into my nee RCA Viking 10 tablet. Help!

how can I resetmy password

@plowboy33 did you try any of the answers given below?

@tieubao , con, Fluffy thug life , You will have to factory reset your RCA 10 Viking Pro tablet if password is forgotten,(this procedure will remove all data). Power the device down completely, and then hold both the volume up button and the power button until the RCA logo appears on the screen. When the screen changes to the Android bot on his back, press and hold the power button and then press volume up once more. At this point, the Android System Recovery screen appears, with a list of options. Use the volume up and down buttons to navigate the menu and make selections accordingly. To reset the device, scroll to "wipe data/factory reset" and press the power button. Confirm the selection by scrolling down through several "no" entries until the word "yes" is visible. Highlight "yes" and press the power button. This info. supplied by link below which has more info. for you to read. Good luck. I hope this helped you out, if so let me know by pressing the helpful button.

http://www.ebay.com/gds/How-to-Reset-an-...

I did all of that but it is askin for the Google account previous synced with the tablet. ..I got it from a friend who couldn't remember it so he bought another one

Provided that Android Device Manager was already enabled on your phone, to get back your passwords, you can log in your Google account and connect to network as well as turn on GPS.

1. Visit the website to reset your Pin numbers and passwords: https://google.com/android/devicemanager

2. After you sign in, please choose your device and wait it to be detected by the PC, then click “Lock” in the window and reset your passwords.

Read more here: How to unlock Android phone

This did not work for me.

I had the same problem and this helped me: First, don't hold in the power button, just push it. Then push it again and then hold it in. Hitting it that once was to make sure it was locked properly. Then you can hit the restart, reboot, help, etc, but that depends on the phone you have. You can also hold power and volume up button at the same time. If you use volume down for this technique, it will just take a screen shot and you will have to start all over. If you didn't lock it yet, download a screen pin with wallpaper app to replace the PIN with a brand new one. I hope this helped you! Thanks!

con will be eternally grateful.