The Honda Element was a compact crossover SUV based on a modified CR-V platform, manufactured in East Liberty, Ohio and offered in front-wheel and all-wheel drive formats

How to Replace blower motor

The blower motor quit for the air conditioner and heater need information on how to replace it

lovely24fan not that I doubt you or anything, but before you replace the blower motor you do want to check the blower motor relay and the heater blower transistor. Your Honda is known to have issues with that. If you want to test it use these instructions Honda-Element-Blower-Transistor.pdf Here is the location of it

I added the HVAC section for your Honda from the manual right here Honda Element HVAC It has all the diagnostic tests as well as the blower unit removal listed.

Most Helpful Answer

This may help a bit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFw6cw1x...

Where is all of this located

Have New Honda Amaze petrol automatic in June 2018. I found knocking noise in the car and slow AC blower speed  noise reduces. After one day it started giving foul smell .When got attended it was found that rat is in blower , but it was strange how it entered isolated  enclosed circuit. It was difficult even to sit and drive car. Now removed but still foul smell comes and now no  noise. I feel Honda is using poor technology in India and giving obsolete scheme system and parts. Honda have poor technology I as customer is duped as  to have Amaze poor quality car and suggest my friend circles to stay from Honda products.. Car parts dismantled and installed spoiling happiness car and causing tensions in human body.

lovely24fan will be eternally grateful.