This affordable large-screen Android phone sports a 5.7-inch display and large 3,400 mAh battery.

Why does this phone keep restarting?

I can't understand why on other sites this phone is being praised. Ever since Ive had this phone all it does is shut down or restart. I could be typing something and out of the blue it will restart. It's annoying because it happens almost 6 times a day. I can't watch movies without it randomly restarting, I can't finish a text or go to my Twitter page without it shutting down or the bars dropping to 2 and making the internet slow down. Why is this happening? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Short answer, take it back, theres obviously something wrong with it and if it has been happening since new then i doubt its fixable and will need to be replaced.

why does mine rebot itself all the time so i loose all my stuff

Just purchased my phone last month and started to reboot on its own. 3 times so far. No warning...just shut down and restarts. No messages afterwards as well. Was told that the phone was new.

My ZTE Zmax Pro is a replacement and it restarts itself a couple of times a day. It's annoying.

I was using my p

Zte and for 5 hours ive been trying too fix it, I restarted it so many times, I had too restart my whole phone and when i try too type in the settings for the new settings the screen stays frozen and keepa turning back on and off, what do I do? Please help me

Dominiique will be eternally grateful.