This affordable large-screen Android phone sports a 5.7-inch display and large 3,400 mAh battery.

Why does this phone keep restarting?

I can't understand why on other sites this phone is being praised. Ever since Ive had this phone all it does is shut down or restart. I could be typing something and out of the blue it will restart. It's annoying because it happens almost 6 times a day. I can't watch movies without it randomly restarting, I can't finish a text or go to my Twitter page without it shutting down or the bars dropping to 2 and making the internet slow down. Why is this happening? Is anyone else experiencing this?

Short answer, take it back, theres obviously something wrong with it and if it has been happening since new then i doubt its fixable and will need to be replaced.

why does mine rebot itself all the time so i loose all my stuff

Just purchased my phone last month and started to reboot on its own. 3 times so far. No warning...just shut down and restarts. No messages afterwards as well. Was told that the phone was new.

I've only had mine a little over a month & now, I'm starting to have the same exact issue, except mine sometimes, won't even come back on at all!!!

My ZTE Zmax Pro is a replacement and it restarts itself a couple of times a day. It's annoying.

Most Helpful Answer

This is starting to sound like a factory defect. Yes I love fixing stuff. However when it's like this, it's best to just bring it back. I haven't even looked and...ok I did look and even.. @jayeff confirms its a factory defect. Sounds like bad battery to me. Should be covered under a warranty

Dominiique will be eternally grateful.