The Galaxy S7 Edge is the curved-screen variant of Samsung's 2016 flagship phone, the Galaxy S7. Announced February 2016 and released on March 11. Model SM-G935.

No service after screen replacement?

I work in a repair shop. I just did a screen replacement on the s7 edge. After getting everything back together and turned on, there is a circle with a line through it where the signal bars are supposed to be. I did damage the coax cable and gave tried numerous other cables. I have taken it all apart multiple times and triple checked my work but to no prevail. Any help will be highly appreciated.

I have s7 edge .black. i got a purple line on screen. I replaced with new screen less than month the line come back again i tried to fix it by pushing on flat cable ibt i have made it not work anymore.

Charge port assembly is the answer. Don't really understand why but with the new charge port everything is working as it should

I just replaced the screen and the charge port assembly on my galaxy s7 edge. I still do not have a signal. Any ideas?

Yeah. You damaged some part. Check the wires, and check all of your parts like : buzzer and up antena, you have all screws and all parts ???

More than likely the same issue I ran into, make sure the charge port is made for that specific phone model and carrier.

i have same problem and i fix it .USA version charging doc not support international version (charging port unit ) N4 and E4 check the correct model after it's work. because charging port unit comes with antenna

Bradley Goode will be eternally grateful.