How do I revive the battery

Hi my alcatel watch battery died and/or the cable isnt working so i want to try charging it with a usb cable (like u revive a dead cellphone battery ) i want to know if i can do it and if i can where to put the + cable and the - cable , thanks

MANTA DRIVER KIT
112 bit driver kit $59.99
MANTA DRIVER KIT
112 bit driver kit $59.99

What exactly is your problem?

Does it discharge really quickly or does it not charge?

Mine doesn't charge anymore, when plugged in, nothing happens, except sometimes the charge icon shows up for just a split second. If that's the same as your problem, I fear it's the USB cable in the wrist strap, that has broken.

Would be cool, if someone had a solution, cause support can't repair or replace it and there simply is no comparable smartwatch

Same issue with my second watch in a row. Some issue with the USB band , works only if I hold the band with the charging cable down at particular points.

No replacement battery sold anywhere. If it is dead, it's an electronic rubbish.

From,

Disappointed user.

Akouna Battata will be eternally grateful.