Released 2016, January, identified by model number K430T. The type of display is IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and a 13-megapixel camera.

Power button failing when in the dark?

Just got a LG K10, for some reason if I'm in a dark area the power button/volume buttons become unresponsive. This issue does not exist in well lit environments. Anyone else experiencing this, or does anyone know why this might happen?

Performed a factory reset last night, this did not resolve this issue. I will say though I did a little more trouble shooting and I might have figured it out.

I recently put a protective case on the phone that has a tempered glass screen protector. It could be that the tempered glass is somehow triggering the proximity sensor, making the phone think it's next to someone's head. Then with that sensor tripped and little to no light detected the phone thinks it's best to not turn of the screen.

The light sensors may trigger your device .

So the best solution for you before you do anything else,is to factory reset your phone

So ,you have figured it out .Great ,happy for you :D

I have the same issue.. Im reading up on this... has to do with the tempered glass everybody recommends remove the tempered glass find a tempered glass with cut out for the sensor by the camera

Gage will be eternally grateful.