How to fix microphone and remote disfunction due to electricity shock
The remote (all 3 buttons) and the microphone stopped functionning on my klipsch R6i headphones.
The headphone cord touched a damaged charging cord while charging my iPhone (by the why stop using damaged chargers). I have feeled some electricity shocks in the ears. Since the mic and the remote dont work anymore but the headphones and the sound remain without problems.
Do you have any solution for that?
Is this a good question?