Why wont power on?
hello there I have my Intel Nextbook tight here by me now and it will not power on and I want to know why
Is this a good question?
Have you tried to reset your device?
Here is the procedure:
(1) Press and hold down the VOL+ button and Power button together to enter the Recovery mode.
(2) When Recovery mode is shown release both the buttons and then use the VOL+/- button to move the cursor up/down and select ‘Wipe data/ factory reset’.
(3) Press Power button to confirm entering the Recovery mode.
(4) Use the Vol+/- button to select “ Yes-- delete all user data” and confirm with the Power button.
(5) Select “ Reboot system now” before pressing Power button to confirm.
Be aware that all your User data and downloaded apps will be erased when you do this, but since you cannot use it at the moment anyway that is the least of your problems.
If the reset doesn't work then as it is only 3 months old and as you have a 1 year manufacturer's warranty, I suggest that you consult the warranty statement found in the User manual, as to what you have to do to make a claim for a warranty repair or replacement of your device.
If you cannot find the manual, here is the relevant page from the manual. Click on the image to enlarge it for better viewing.
Was this answer helpful?
Past 24 Hours: 4
Past 7 Days: 22
Past 30 Days: 71
All Time: 631