Revamped version of the iPhone 3G with faster processing speeds. Repair of this device is similar to the 3G, and requires simple screwdrivers and prying tools. Model A1303 / 16 or 32 GB capacity / black or white plastic back.

Virbate Ringer Button Situation?

I just replaced my back cover, so i pretty much reassembled everything on the new cover. When i started my iphone up everything worked fine, except the vibrate/ringer button. I works but for some reason it wont stay on ringer mode. It also vibrates randomly showing that is is on vibrate mode. PLEASE HELP!!

you need to strip phone back to ringer switch and check that the small plastic toggle is seated correctly in outer switch. it's a fiddly/tiny toggle to reseat but be patient and hopefully it'll be fine. I put phone on side and switch toggle to down position so switch doesn't fall out while I'm trying to put screws in

Dustin will be eternally grateful.