Repair and disassembly guides for laptops manufactured by Haier.

My laptop screen goes blank after powering it in

helo sir. i got laptop from HEC Pm scheme. that haier Y11b. from 2-3 weeks i am facing the issue that when i on the laptop the screen goes all blank and only shows the pointer moving on it. it doesn't goes further process.. help me out

Mac RAM Kits
Speed up your Mac. Max out its memory.
Mac RAM Kits
Get more memory out of your Mac.

Most Helpful Answer

am awarded with haier laptop y11b .but the problem i am facing from very first day as it's been 3 days using my new laptop is that often when i turn on my laptop nothing appears ....Red light turns on for few seconds and then off..and nothing appears on the screen....!!!

My issue was resolved by long pressing power button (at-least 8 to 10 seconds) then release power button and again press power button to turn on it will come on in a while.

Thankyou. My issue has resolved

I have a laptop Model T520 purchased from Singer Bangladesh. I have checked it locally but the technician told me that its mother board goes out of order. Now how can I get it repaired or changed the mother board.

i have same issues with ma laptop is yours problam is solved

My netbook screen goes blank after recovery

Anyone idea how to replace the broken screen/LCD of awarded Haier laptops? (LAHORE)

coolgirllibral will be eternally grateful.