Smaller version of the original iPad Pro. Released March 31, 2016. Features a 9.7" display, A9X processor, and 32/128/256 GB storage options. Available in Silver, Space Grey, Gold, and Rose Gold.

How to Erase disabled Ipad thats not connected to Wifi

Hey, I recently got a ipad pro for my birthday, and I hadn't really set anything up all I did was create an apple account and set up touch security. The day after I tried to use my ipad but my finger was not recognised and i'd forgotten the passcode i'd used as I set it up late, so the ipad told my to connected to itunes and erase the data. But my ipad is not connected to the wifi and I have tried to access my icloud but says my acount is not connected to a device, and I have tried to pull the lower tab to connect wifi but theres not tab and i'm really confused on what to do next and I dont really want to have to pay for someone to fix it, but i will as a last resort, and advice is helpful

Turn off iPad. Hold home button while connecting the iPad to a computer.

It will show iTunes logo to show recovery mode. Make sure you have iTunes installed.

Open up iTunes and it will notify your iPad is in recovery mode. Restore the iPad when prompted.

It will download the system firmware and the iPad will kick itself out of recovery once because the download takes some time and the iPad only stays in that mode for like 5 minutes if it's not being restored or upgraded in recovery mode.

So if it kicks out of recovery mode you need to put it back into that again by doing the same steps. Do not unplug the iPad during restore or upgrade. Especially when it shows the loading icon or bar.

ThomasDCornwell will be eternally grateful.