The Canon Selphy CP910 is a compact printer that connects to a camera, computer, and mobile device through a WiFi connection. It is the 34th generation of its kind in the Selphy printer series created by Canon.

Inaccurate "Paper size is incorrect!" message

Although I have reloaded with Canon KP-108IN paper, I get the message that the paper size is incorrect and my photos are not printing. The paper goes through but exits unprinted.

This solved it for me too

Most Helpful Answer

I had the same problem after turning on the printer for the first time after several months of not using it. Finally the solution was cleaning the little gray rolling parts that pull the paper in. After having removed the dust it worked like a charm.

Wow....it was solved and worked perfectly! Many thanks :)

Worked perfectly.. Thank You

this solve my problem after months of trying to figure it out, many thanks

How did you clean the rolling parts?

This did not work for me. IT is the very first time I am using it. UGH

thank you so much. that worked like a charm Ms. Fong. Best Regards from Singapore

Unfortunately for me this fix didn't cure the problem as I still received the error message and on re inserting the cartridge I sometimes got an alternative message that no cartridge was inserted. The latter message gave me a clue and I assume that the retaining catch (brown above cartridge) can become sloppy with age. I tried pressing the cartridge in with my finger retaining pressure for the printing and it worked a treat. I will investigate further to check if there is anything inside the printer preventing the cartridge from lodging automatically but otherwise I may attach something to the cartridge door flap to ensure the cartridge is pushed fully home. Give it a try if cleaning the rollers doesn't work for you - good luck

Patricia F Fong will be eternally grateful.