Merch Source Projector Entertainment II device page. This is an identical product to the Shift 3 Light Blast Entertainment Projector.

What lightbulb do I need?

I am trying to order a new light-bulb for my Merchsource Projector-Entertainment-II but I am not sure what kind of light-bulb I need to order. Does the wattage matter?

My bulb is about 3 years old but still works, I picked up a GE energy smart LED 7 watt mr16 accent light with the 2 thin pins from Walmart for about $20 it is rated at 500 lumens and runs cold. Projected life of 25000 hours. It works great!

walmart does not have this, out of stock, now where can you get a replacemnt bulb?

Before letting you know about the best light bulb, I would want to tell about the best types of bulb that are available in the market:-

1. Halogen Incandescents.

2. Compact Fluorescent Lamps(CFL).

3. Light Emitting Diode (LED).

Among all of these, a LED bulb is better because it saves energy as well as money also. If you want to read more about bulb energy and its review then I would suggest you to just take a look at bulb energy review. Here you will also know about the best light bulb.

candiedxflower will be eternally grateful.