The Apple iPhone 5c was announced on September 10, 2013. Repair of this device is similar to the previous models, and requires screwdrivers and prying tools. Available as GSM or CDMA / 8, 16, 32 GB / White, Pink, Yellow, Blue, and Green.

My alarm makes my phone freeze

Whenever I set an alarm and it goes off it makes my phone freeze and the lockscreen won't turn on so the power and home buttons stop working and I have to reset it and my alarm only vibrates so there's no sound even when I had the sound on please help I've been using a timer to wake up

Bryce,

Try a restore on the device, you'll want to wipe the existing software because you can't re-download the clock application. Lookup how to do a DFU restore (AFTER you've done a full computer backup of the device) and then DFU the thing, from there if you connect it to iTunes it will download a fresh OS, and then when setting up the phone you'll want to select to restore from a backup.

For a more comprehensive backup, encrypt the backup with a password. This will allow you to save more information like passwords for wifi networks and other information. Just write down the password :)

Bryce Langley will be eternally grateful.