Acer entered the world of laptop computers in 1997 when it purchased Texas Instruments' mobile PC division.

Why my acer laptop wireless internet is not working?

i have a acer laptop but all of the suddan my acer laptop wireless internet is not working but all other devices are connected with router at my home . please help

i would say check the wireless driver and update it http://goo.gl/GXXiB1 and make sure you have the right driver and settings

thanks i was helpful and i got my wireless working . thanks you so much

try removing the check mark also from wireless adapter for power managment checkout the wireless adapter properties settings .

after doing everything its just still not working .

now its not showing any wi fi network

Most Helpful Answer

just reset the settings in wireless adaptor . and make sure you update the wireless driver after reset and see if any other program is not blocking the internet connection . check the wireless adaptor settings for any other help before you try reset the computer just visit acer for latest driver and manual click http://www.acer.com/ac/en/US/content/sup... and let me know if you need any other help

got it fixed . thanks

i had the same issue i tried everything like reset or update the driver and many more than but nothing just seems to be working with issue . i thought it was the windows and reset the whole computer back to the new settings but still got no success and still having the same issue .

i have the same problem . please help

check the wireless driver and settings and update the wireless driver . thanks

i am also having the same issue . somehow its just not working . i don't know what should i do to solve this problem . should i just change the wireless card of my laptop . does that solve the problem

i just tried updating its still not responding and no wireless connection . now i can not see any network name or any network

as far as i know this problem is coming with lot of windows 10 devices anyway - i did not liked windows 10 for many more reasons just follow the steps see if this helps you

reset the wireless adapter and remove the wireless driver and restart the computer after restart just go to wireless driver settings and uncheck the power management mark and update the driver see if that helps you . thanks

hello everyone ,

i had a acer laptop while ago and i had this problem once . please try thease steps and see if this works and solves the problem

1- try updating the wireless driver . push window key +R at same time and you will see run box at the left bottom side of computer type ncpa.cpl and click ok

2- Here you can select your wireless adapter and go to the properties of the adapter and select the driver of the adapter and go to the driver section now click on update the driver and it will update it .

3-try removing any filter from adapter and check the firewall setting

4- if these steps do not work follow FIX Windows computer wireless problems

and please comment below to let me know if it did fixed the issue . thanks

i tried almost everything but did not worked for me

thanks it helped the part after update . thanks

reset the wireless driver and uninstall it and than restart the computer and get the latest driver from acer site and make sure you check the playback device settings in sound manager

i am also having the same issue . but i think reset the wireless settings and checking the driver status will help for more i thing uncheck the power managment option fron driver settings

thanks it worked for me

i tried reset and uncheck the power management from wireless adapter and its not working at all.

please try uninstalling and installing the wireless setting see if that works

1. Go to device manager .... Check the drivers installed .

2. If drivers are installed properly ...and seemingly there are no other issues, then just remove your battery, disconnect from charger wait 10 -15 secs put back battery and check.

3. Still not ? may be your wi-fi internal card connectors got unpluged usually doesn't happen.

do i need to reset the computer because its not working for me

no i think you may need to reset the wireless adapter and wireless ettings and try updating the adopter again if nothing works than you might need to reset the computer

Robert Turner will be eternally grateful.